Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chicharito, Manchester United's Player of the Season 2010/11

Chicharito thought he would spend time in the reserve team in his first season.

 

EPL,Chicharito,Wigan Athletic vs Manchester United

 

Oleh Tegar Paramartha :// 19 Mei 2011 12:57:00

The award was obtained through the vote of Manchester United fans around the world through the club's official website and the awards are held to choose the best United player in every season.

"I have to thank the fans. They are very helpful to me. I think this is a difficult decision and I do not think that I deserve to get it because we can not because one player. We are a team," said Chicharito.

"I also thank my family who came to England and has helped me a lot, and of course I get great support from trainers, my colleagues, team coach and all the staff at the club which helped me feel happy and very comfortable being here. "

"I dreamed about playing for Manchester United and I think maybe in my first season, I will spend time in the reserves with little time on the first team. But thanks to the coaches and all my colleagues, I can play more!"

"It's something incredible to win the English Premier League title. I know all the history of Manchester United when I joined and how important it is to win every competition that followed and I'm thankful we won the league title."

No comments:

Post a Comment