Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy One-Year Anniversary to Road to 2010!!!



I almost forgot! Today's January 4th, 2008. One year to the day I started this blog and my journey to the World Cup Final in South Africa July 11, 2010.

Wow, what a year it's been. I'll keep this short and sweet, but I do want to wish everyone who has stopped by here to read my rantings THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

My love of football knows no limits and I've been blessed and honored to share my love with the readers of this blog. It's been quite an experience and I've loved getting to know some of you ... I hope I get to meet many more of you! Please make sure to drop me an e-mail sometime at cesarman@yahoo.com ... make yourselves known!

The Cup of Nations is coming up and I can't wait to do some actual reporting for the blog. I wanted to go to Ghana and although that's not a possibility right now, I'll do the best I can from here.

So how far am I from July 11, 2010? Pretty far. But a lot closer than I was last year in Brooklyn, sitting at a cafe wondering how I'd get myself to South Africa.

And now here I am, learning so much about the wonderful, curious world of African football. I'm well on my way.

Thanks again and please keep reading!!!

- C :)

No comments:

Post a Comment