Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Never Left a Comment Before? Let's Start Now!


Readers of Road to 2010 (I know there are some of you out there) will notice small changes taking place over the next few months.

One of the many things about my readers I'm interested in is what you want to learn more about on the road to the World Cup, what you'd like to read about and what you think I can do to improve the site.

So, I'm encouraging you to use this post to leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

It would give a much broader picture of the diversity of the readership and some clues as to what makes people come back and keep reading the site.

In the comment field under this post, please take a minute to leave a comment answering the following questions (you can answer some of them, all of them, or just one of them - whatever you’d like):

What is your geographic location?
How did you find Road to 2010?
Why do you keep coming back to Road to 2010?
What do you want to read more about?
What can I do to improve the site?

You do not have to leave your real name in the “name” field below - feel free to make up whatever name you wish. I fully understand the desire for privacy and I don’t want this to be an intrusion on your privacy at all, just an attempt to get a feel for the people out there reading Road to 2010.

Thanks for your time and see you in South Africa! I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment